Booking Process

You have to send your request by providing us with the required information . (name, address, email, Period of detention, etc.)

Within a short time you will receive an answer on availability and prices.

In case you decide to sail with our company , you have to deposit within 3 days 20% of the charter amount either in our bank account, or by credit card,. The remaining 80% should be paid 30 days before embarkation.

In case of cancellation by the charterer,

1) In more than 30 days prior to boarding, 20% of the fee will be retained.

2) in less than 30 days prior to boarding , the total 100 % amount will be kept .

Security deposit

A security deposit of 1000 euros will be paid before boarding , via credit card or bank account , which will be returned at the disembarkation after deducting damages (if any) caused by the charterer.

IBAN -GR7701715890006589137894730

ΑΡ ΛΟΓΑΡΑΣΜΟΥ  6589-137894-730


vasilis_enBooking Process